Thanks, it was in the table.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jeroen Elassaiss-Schaap (PD-value B.V.) <jer...@pd-value.com>
Sent: Monday, January 8, 2024 8:37 AM
To: jacksonan1...@gmail.com; nmusers@globomaxnm.com
Subject: Re: [NMusers] Verbatim Code

Nowadays you can just specify CWRES in the $TABLE statement of NONMEM to get
those residuals, circumventing the issue you ran into. See the
nonmem75 pdf for further residuals that are available such as NPDE. (if you
really want to investigate what goes wrong, go into the NM_run1 folder and look
at the code that PsN has generated for you in psn.mod)

For all on the nm list: best wishes for 2024!

Best regards,

Jeroen

http://pd-value.com
jer...@pd-value.com