I use a different bank that is also on the list, BancorpSouth.  I
called them to figure out why I couldn't connect.  They told me that
the FDIC has asked all banks to add extra security to online accounts
(my bank has done so by way of a stored cookie in your browser after
inputting an emailed code).  They told me that no banking software
(including Quicken and MS Money, due to this extra security) is
allowed to directly connect anymore.  If the FDIC has, indeed,
mandated this, then sooner or later no one will be able to directly
connect (unless other banks use another way to provide the "extra
security" the FDIC has supposedly mandated).  In an attempt to make up
for this lack of functionality, they provide an online version of
Quicken called FinanceWorks that you access through your account.  I
have no idea if your bank does something like this as well, but I just
thought I'd throw it out there.  Anyone else have this issue as well?