On Dec 22, 2008, at 10:01 AM, stguitar wrote:

> is this supposed to work? i have used moneydance and got it to work,
> as well as in quicken. i really am interested in your product as i can
> get away from MS in any form or fashion.
>
> interestingly, i had to create a connection manually in moneydance
> with the connection info found on this blog to get it to work.
>
> http://ofxblog.wordpress.com/2008/10/16/ofx-fi-details-for-regions-bank/
>
> FI Id: 1001
>
> FI Org: Amsouth
>
> FI Url: https://securebank.regions.com/OfxPipeline/ofx.ofx
>
> OFX Version: 102
>
> i was trying to connect in moneywell but never got it to successfully
> work. i am considering iBank as its supposed to work as well, but does
> not as of yet. i have emailed them to ask about the same thing. if
> your produce can work, i like yours better and would like to use it
> instead.

Thanks for the updated OFX information. I just updated MoneyWell's
information so give it another try and let me know if it works. If it
doesn't, please send me your ofxlog.txt file and I'll try to get it
working. You can find it in your ~/Library/Application Support/
MoneyWell folder.

Peace,

Kevin Hoctor
ke...@nothirst.com