As I've said twice in this thread already, the transaction was 1/1/09,
the current day's date was 1/3/09, and hiding future pending
transactions didn't hide it from the transaction list, only from the
bucket.  It's not a large issue, I normally leave things as open once
I know it's been paid or the check written, but I thought it worth
mentioning.

--
Chris Larson
clarson at kergoth dot com