On Mar 11, 2009, at 2:19 PM, hansp wrote:

> I am testing Moneywell 1.4.3 on Tiger 10.4.11. It looks great and easy
> to use.
>
> However, when I import my bank data via csv file, I am asked to match
> the fields (file column versus transaction field). I have tried
> several possibilities, but I cannot get the transaction date right
> (day of the transaction into the date field). It keeps using today's
> date for all transactions.
>
> Any idea what I might do wrong?

Hi Hansp,

Try changing the date format in the import panel until you see the
correct date listed next to it. If you want to send your CSV file to
ke...@nothirst.com
, I'll look at it and offer a date format suggestion.

Also, if your bank offers OFX or QIF, use those instead since they are
more comprehensive formats.

Peace,

Kevin Hoctor
ke...@nothirst.com