Thank you!  That is clear.

Unfortunately, I am still have a couple of questions.  For example:

My checking account balance is currently $ 163.25.  When I click on that
account, Moneywell tells me the 3/30/09 balance is $163.25; the reconciled
balance is ($16,951.15); and the buckets balance is $2,424.98, a number that
I can't for the life of me figure out how it calculates.  As near as I can
tell, what it reports as the reconciled balance is the total withdrawals
from the last statement I reconciled.  It has nothing to do with the actual
reconciled balance from that bank statement or anything else.

The groceries bucket is currently showing a negative 7.07, yet I *know* that
I spent more than that over budget (unfortunately).  When I clicked on the
bucket to try and see what transactions it has, it showed me just the
transactions from whichever account is selected (for example, checking or
Amex, which I use when buying groceries out of town).  Is there a way to
look at all the transactions for a bucket, regardless of which account the
money came from?

Lynne