By the way, this script helped me catch a mistake I had made that I
wouldn't have otherwise caught until I reconciled.

I had manually created a transaction when I made a purchase and when I
did a download from my bank, MoneyWell did not merge them so I had
duplicate transactions. Somehow the manually entered one got moved to
"Cleared" status (I still haven't figured out how this happened),
throwing off my balance (and bucket amounts).

Luckily this was a debit so it made it look like I had spent more than
I did, rather than the other way around :)

-Lance