Hi Mike, I don't know if this will help, or if you have already found
the answer, but my problem was due to having a TYPE field in my import
file with data that did not match the codes in the DEPOSIT TYPES field
of the Import dialog. Search in the Help file for Deposit Types for
the details.

terence