On Jun 1, 2009, at 12:54 AM, Venron wrote:

> So, I get paid on the 29th of every month, and thought I would put it
> on repeating schedule. Everything is fine until it hits February,
> where it changes it to the 28th for that and any subsequent month. Is
> this expected behavior? I ask because I have a number of items that
> are paid that same day when the money arrives that I would like to
> schedule as well.

Hi Craig,

Yeah, this is a known issue and will be fixed in a future release.
Several enhancements are coming for scheduled transactions.

> I must say, this program looks promising, although there are a few
> major adjustments in trying to convert from MS Money (yes, I know, I
> got that product free, and it automatically downloads information from
> nearly all my bank, credit card, and retirement accounts, most by
> using a third party service like CashEdge or Yodlee). But Moneywell
> definitely appears to be a much better product for keeping spending
> under control, rather than just watching the money leave faster than
> it arrives :-)

We certainly can't compete with the deep pockets of MS that can use
brute force to scrape transactions off of websites but our direct
connect list is pretty decent in size right now. Thanks.

Peace,

Kevin Hoctor
ke...@nothirst.com
No Thirst Software LLC