On Jun 14, 7:35 pm, Jason <jason...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm also curious to hear if anybody has a similar need and if others
> have work-arounds to address this reporting / process for sharing
> spent to date vs. budget with a spouse or significant other.  If
> anybody has any good ideas or techniques, please share.

Hi Jason,

I was in a similar boat in that my wife and I wanted a way to have
access to the bucket balances while we were out making purchases.
Since we both have iPod touches, my initial methods of achieving this
were to manually type the important bucket balances into "Notes" or to
take a screenshot of the MoneyWell app and email that myself every day
or so. Both were tedious and annoying.

As a result, I started poking around and found a way to extract any
data I wanted from the MoneyWell data file which I explained in this
post back in March:
http://groups.google.com/group/no-thirst-software/browse_frm/thread/635195af9480951b/0e07328d3dac6090

This solution definitely is not for everybody as it requires some
knowledge of SQL and some scripting ability. For me it works
perfectly, and I may keep using it even after the iPhone version of
MoneyWell is available since I've highly customized my script to
present exactly the data I want.

-Lance