I have set up my salary as a recurring transaction with a salary
bucket.  In order to run my bills, I would like the following
workflow, every week I get paid, and would like the bucket to reflect
only that week's worth of available funds.  Currently the salary
bucket seems to be showing the available amount for the whole month's
worth of salary.  Is there a way to set the date range of buckets?

Thanks.