Added a section to the blog post explaining it in broad strokes:

## tl;dr

* A carefully crafted attack request can cause the contents of the
HTTP parser’s buffer to be appended to the attacking request’s header,
making it appear to come from the attacker. Since it is generally safe
to echo back contents of a request, this can allow an attacker to get
an otherwise correctly designed server to divulge information about
other requests. It is theoretically possible that it could enable
header-spoofing attacks.

* Versions affected: All versions of the 0.5/0.6 branch prior to
0.6.17, and all versions of the 0.7 branch prior to 0.7.8. Versions in
the 0.4 branch are not affected.

* Fix: Upgrade to v0.6.17, or apply the fix in c9a231d to your system.