Haha, nice. It's good to know that my outlook on things stays fairly
consistent. It's also interesting that everyone in that thread is pretty
much agreed that nextTick is a great idea and essential to node. But today
it's "ZOMG nextTick is horribly broken!". I guess that's called progress :)

:Marco

--
Marco Rogers
marco.rog...@gmail.com | https://twitter.com/polotek

Life is ten percent what happens to you and ninety percent how you respond
to it.
- Lou Holtz