Splitting this from Build tool.

What I want:
-given entry.js, the tool has to resolve it's dependencies inspecting
require, recursivly including all relevant files
-conviently do jslint/hint checks as codestrings are already loaded
-possibility to minify for production
-filewatching and possibly caching

To sum up for now:
-browserify <https://github.com/substack/node-browserify>: still the
mightiest for this task I've seen. Does basically all mentionend above.
But it's "just works(TM)" just won't work for me. I keep running into
bugs or bad documentation.
-browserbuild <https://github.com/LearnBoost/browserbuild>: KISS
implementation, combining all available source files and a simple
browserside require() replacement
-pakmanager <https://github.com/coolaj86/node-pakmanager>: like
browserbuild, but with ender.js require() implementation.
The last two don't satisfy my needs.

Lazy- or Preload modules:
Also I noticed that browserify and browserbuild use lazy module loading.
So the source of each file is wrapped in a function which is invoked the
first time a module is required. I had implemented this diffrently
before: I just wrapped a closure around each file source to execute when
it's loaded. I think it's better to preload all libraries and prototypes
like I did, although I'm not sure if this would have impact on the
responsiveness of the interface. Better a long load in the beginning
that lags in the first minutes. The algorithm for preloading
addintionally has to include some sorting to execute the files in the
right order.

regards,
Ph