Hi,

This can be easy or hard depending on what you want your app to do. If you
are simply "re-branding" the node executable, in the sense that your app
will just enter the node event loop and stay there until the app exits,
then you could either include the node source into your app project
directly, or link to a separate library built from the node source.

If, however, your app is going to be doing something else and you plan just
to use node as a library - ie to spawn a node instance from time to time as
your app runs, returning results back to the app - then you can't do that
directly. To make that work with multiple node instances in the lifetime of
your app - whether serially or concurrrently - then you need to use
isolates. Since isolates are no longer part of 0.7/0.8, there's no
'off-the-shelf' way to do this. I have a fork that does build a library you
can use in this way, and I'm currently trying to decide the best way to
maintain this now that we don't have isolates as part of the official
roadmap.

Paddy