ya i saw that too.  thanks

On Thu, Feb 23, 2012 at 12:31 PM, Jeremy Rudd <jrudd.develo...@gmail.com>wrote:

> I attached a ZIP if you prefer the browser.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail transmission, and any documents,
files or previous e-mail messages attached to it may contain confidential
information that is legally privileged and is intended for the designated
recipient only. If you have received it in error, please notify the sender
immediately and delete the original. Any other use of the email by you is
STRICTLY PROHIBITED.