I just installed my node.js app in a windows 2008 micro instance with
security group quick-start-2 and with http port enabled.

I opened the firewall in the instance and opened port 80, 443 for
inbound and outbound both.
In spite of that, my http requests are not able to reach out to the
node.js app. When I start my app, from log, I see that the app is
connected to redis and mongo and socket.io is also started.

What's wrong ? why http requests are blocked ?
This application works fine in my local machine though.

I shamelessly asked this question in stackoverflow also, but thought
this would be more appropriate.