I am not sure, i am using "'Content-Length':Buffer.isBuffer(body)?
body.length: Buffer.byteLength(body)" to send content-length
infomation.
But maybe i missed any other header infomation. Thats my whole header
for static files:

'Content-Type': type,
'Cache-Control': 'public,max-age='+expire_time,
'Expires': expire,