Ohh, quite right.  I will fix that, thanks!

On 4/10/2012 9:01 AM, Alan Hoffmeister wrote:
Nice project,

In the linux installation guide, aren't you missing one step?
chmod +x /usr/lib/sweep/sweep.js

--
Att,
Alan Hoffmeister

2012/4/10 Scott González<scott.gonza...@gmail.com>:
Based on the description in your header comment, the project "Deletes the
crap outta your directories before you post to git." File system cleanliness
aside, you should just add bak,tmp,temp,save to your global gitignore.