I got Texttastic running on my iPad
(http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/id383577124?mt=8) and it's working rather
nicely. I have it with me as a backup editing for when something horribly fails
and I need to look at some code. But I also use it occasionally for when I have
some brainfarts and need to write down some awesome code. It's integrated with
my Dropbox so I can just access it everywhere I want to.

But I don't see my self using it a editor on a daily basis, you need to have
much more screen real-estate and control over your keyboard and other terminal
related commands :p