On 10 April 2012 14:46, Bruno Jouhier <bjouh...@gmail.com> wrote:
> It's like you have to follow the dogma and the last thing you should do is
> try things out and make up your own mind.
>
> Come on guys, I don't care if you'll end up using streamline or not but
> please BE CURIOUS AND TRY THINGS OUT.

Considering the variety of replies in the thread I don't think its
fair to call it dogma.

Absolutely people should try new things out, but some have implied in
this thread that suggesting that the solution to (not knowing what to
do about) 'callback hell' is to add abstractions and meta-languages...
which seems hasty to me.

I'd be surprised if didn't agree on some level that it's worthwhile
encouraging incoming coders to first reach a fairly basic level of
familiarity before they explore that stuff.