John, it's not helpful to tell someone to change OS.  Smtp is a network
protocol.  It's quite possible to implement the protocol in pure JS since
node gives all the needed network primitives and works the same
cross-platform.

As far as specifics, I don't know of a good pure-js smtp implementation,
but I'll bet there is one.