Hi Martin,

assetgraph-builder comes pretty close to ticking all your boxes:
https://github.com/One-com/assetgraph-builder, except that it requires a
separate build step.

Stylus and coffeescript are not yet compiled in production, but it would be
trivial to add as it's already supported by the underlying framework (the
compileCoffeeScriptToJavaScript and compileStylusToCss transforms in
assetgraph). Sass/compass are not supported, I haven't looked into those
yet.

At one.com we're using assetgraph-builder for several web application that
are in production, for example
https://filemanager.one.com/<https://filemanager.one.com/#files/> which
gets a YSlow score of 100 when the cloudfront host name is added as a CDN
host.

The weak point is the lack of documentation, but let me know if it looks
interesting. If you describe your use case I'll see if I can help you out :)

Best regards,
Andreas Lind Petersen (papandreou)