Hey, thanks!  This is really a labor of love at the moment, but I do have
some pretty big ambitions.  I just think that with all of this Siri
business floating around, there are very real expectations for general AI
capabilities being built up in people's heads.  Many people think that IBM
Watson is an example of AI.  I don't believe that is true.  Watson is just
meant to sift through a static corpus of facts based on keywords and then
fashion an answer based on levels of confidence.  From what I've seen,
there is no facility to correctly handle these two simple  statements
(which I believe is an absolute minimum example of AI capabilities):

There is a wild boy named Joe and a crazy boy named Mike
Who is the crazy boy?

This is meant to be something of a very high-level programming language
that does not internally (at the parser level) make policy decisions about
statements of fact.  In their common vernacular, people will be able to
"teach" their computers about whatever facts/subjects they are interested
in, and then execute natural language programs: with conditionals, loops
and all.

I think that such a tool as this is necessary if there is ever going to be
a truly semantic web that people will be able to navigate purely with human
logic.  And when enough of these kinds of services are populating the web,
we will begin to be able to see the emergence of systems that even
laypeople will recognize as particularly responsive to their needs, and yes
-- even "intelligent".