Hi,

I am using Express and am quite new on it. I just started to work on a
simple website.
On top of that, I've setup an account with nodejitsu.com and want to deploy
my website there - as it works and seems easy enough.

Anyway, my question is about Gzip compression. I've seen that on production
people recommending to use Nginx - but I don't think I can use that
configuration with nodejitsu.
1. Is there any easy way of doing CSS, JS, and other static file
compression under Express?
2. Anyway to setup nodejitsu maybe to do the Gzip compress?
3. I've seen the middleware connect and it seems that there is some
compression there - but even though my code seems to work, Chrome inspector
tells me that CSS has not been compressed.

Many thanks.
Hakan Guzelgoz