On 04/25/2012 01:34 PM, Carl S. Yestrau Jr. wrote:
I used jquery mobile on geobacon.com and it was a coleslaw wrestling match.

I'm curious of anyone has used boostrap for mobile?

thks for the suggestion - had not heard of bootstrap - looks very impressive - we had used skeleton before so the fluid layout seems similar (nice) - now to see if it has nice android/ios mobile themes & widgets like JQM (and less bugs).

one tutorial showed it playing well with backbone so a nice stack could be:
bootstrip - backbone - node - socket.io - mongodb