I'm writing a module that parses data as it comes in from a tcp socket.
When reading out data from a Buffer, is it better to stick to the slice
method because of the fact that it uses the same heap memory as the initial
Buffer? Do the read methods do this, as well? I've just assumed that the
read methods do not use that same Buffer memory. I'd think that if it were
possible to stick to just using slice, my module would use less memory
during this data parsing phase. Is this accurate?

Thanks,
Ryan