Dear List,

What blogging software is there available using Node?

(I'm get more and more displeased with Posterous not working
correctly. Since a few months I'm already renting a VPS running node,
I will just host my blog myself. Would like to use a fancy alternative
rather than yet another Wordpress. It would be possible to run
wordpress on another port and proxy requests in node sitting on port
80 when the VHOST matches the one of the blog. But hosting it in node
right away would be so much cooler. And hey, everyone got a Wordpress
already. It be much too mainstream :-).