Sorry, Nuno.  The project itself is closed-source.

But it wasn't particularly tough to implement.  I basically just tweaked
the code examples from:
http://nodemanual.org/latest/nodejs_ref_guide/cluster.html

One of the things that's cool about the cluster API is that the child
processes just create HTTP or TCP servers like they would have as a
standalone single-process server.  The only difference is a big if-stmt at
the top of your program that check if you're running as a master or a
worker, and if you're the master, fork off the workers.  The rest of my
server basically remained the same.

Of course, once I got it working, I added some tweaks to my logging code,
to include the PID for the worker process in every log line, and that sort
of thing.