Me and Felix did some hacking on this benchmark while we at Munich for the Big
Techday 5 conference
and found out that ws wasn't actually working because the test suite throws a
invalid UTF8 error and whole
erlang test suite just dies.

And yes, WS is currently the fastest web socket module for Node.js