Hi, seems that I'm having some strange problems..
Is there any problem on concurrency to that  object table when some
event sometimes write to it and other events sometimes read?

I have an event on serial data that grabs the incoming data and put
that in object table acording to unique mac key

sp.on("data",function(data){
for(i=0;i<16;i++){
                        mac[i]=data[6+i];
                }
                for(i=0;i<2;i++)
                {
                        rssi[i]=data[41+i];
                }
                line[2]=(parseInt(rssi.join("")));
                line[1]=("aaaa");
                line[0]=(mac.join(""));

                table[line[0]]=line;
}
I'm receiving constant data  so table[line[0]]=line, means that if mac
exists it replaces the  values, if does not exist it adds to table
with the values
But else in code is other events that read from this object table

in other event I've done some console log debug:

for(var key in table)
             {console.log(table[key]);}
console.log(Object.keys(table)[0]);
console.log(Object.keys(table)[1]);
console.log(table[Object.keys(table)[0]]+'   '+table[Object.keys(table)
[1]]);

The results  were:

[ '000D6F00015FF4BC', 'aaaa', 52 ]
[ '000D6F00015FF4BC', 'aaaa', 52 ]
0021ED0000075385
000D6F00015FF4BC
000D6F00015FF4BC,aaaa,52   000D6F00015FF4BC,aaaa,52

That's not consistent data because there are 2 diferent mac in table,
it should show values form one mac and values from other mac instead
of showing the same mac data.
If mac is key, so I'm getting twice and it should't be happen.
But in console.log(Object.keys(table)[0]); and
console.log(Object.keys(table)[1]);  I simply get the the two macs Now
I'm confused.

Could that be a problem because concurrency that some event is
writting to table and sometimes the other events reads it?

Any ideia is welcome

Regards