Hi,

I am currently experimenting with domains in a storage-library that
provides me with a uniform interface to s3, memcache, files, mongo, et. al.
It is an awesome feature, that allows for much easier error handling and
enables me to centralize error-reporting in a structured and easy way.

Regards, Phil