Wrote this at an offsite where we were discussing Hadoop as a proof of concept:
https://github.com/dshaw/reduce-stream
in conjunction with
https://github.com/dshaw/filter-stream

Was able to boil down 60+ GB of log data to weighted geodata using
these two modules.
My apologies for the complete lack of docs. Hopefully the tests shed
some light on this little mad science project.

This needs a couple more stream patterns (stream fanout) to be truly
useful, but the idea does work.

Daniel Shaw
@dshaw