On Jul 9, 2:49 pm, "Kilian C." <kilian.ciuff...@gmail.com> wrote:
> In this case, wouldn't be great to have a closeAll method?
> Or is it too `high level` for the core?

IMHO something like that is best kept in userland (internally node tcp/
http servers only maintain a connection counter), since I'd imagine
most node server scripts would keep track of active connections in one
way or another (array, hash, or some other structure). In situations
like that, closeAll would be fairly trivial to implement.