Neither "end" nor "close" are ever emitted.

* HttpServerResponse is a WritableStream which does not emit "end" events.
* WritableStreams emit "close" events "when the underlying file descriptor
has been closed," which doesn't seem applicable.
* HttpServerResponses emit "close" events to indicate "that the underlaying
connection was terminated before response.end() was called or able to
flush," which is not the case.

That's as far as documentation goes.