Nuno,

I think that Google Analytics is more suitable for client side analytics.
What if what I host with express.js has a REST API? I need something that
tells me how many times each endpoint has been called, the time it took,
the response status code, etc.

Ideally, store all this information in some way of storage, with an API to
query all this data.

http://nodetime.com looks like it provides something like that.

Any other sugestions?

Gus