>  If he were a scam he wouldn't have come back to defend what he wrote.
> Period.

That is invalid logic.

The poster may have the best of intentions, but this is not going to end
well for anyone involved.

If you disagree with me Shirpad, I implore you to help Joseph
by referring him to one of your developer friends. Surely you must have
someone in your social network who could help? I would very much like to be
proved wrong here. I love seeing Node.js developers get paid well for
writing Node.js code.