On Sun, Jul 15, 2012 at 01:01:29PM +1000, Adam Malcontenti-Wilson wrote:
> How exactly does the patch work? I didn't think editing the V8's
> SConstruct file would do anything in Node 0.8 as I thought it uses gyp
> instead.
>
> On Wed, Jul 11, 2012 at 11:13 AM, Geoff Flarity <geoff.flar...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > FYI, I've created a github page with links to a binary and build
> > instructions for getting Node to run on the Raspberry Pi:
> >
> > https://github.com/gflarity/node_pi
> >
> > It takes over 2 hours to build, so go for the binary unless you're paranoid.

What flags did you include? Even though the Pi has a armv6, it does
support the hardfload ABI. Might come in handy.

If you're into trusted binaries, or run the Debian cut, check out the
Debian node package from the kind Raspian folks[1].

It's almost like debian/armhf, but build for the v6, rather then the v7.

If you're ultra-interested, consider contributing :)

HTH,
 Paul