I like the simplicity of the API. I also like the fact that I get a
callback for all files in the directory on the initial call.

This is just right so one can build some index of a bunch of files in a
directory and then keep updating the index when files get added. (For now I
only need the file names, not contents, so its not a biggy that there are
no file changed events).

What is a bit of an issue though is that stalker doesn't seem to work
properly when I create a new directory and then add more files in there.
I.e. looks like stalker is obvlivious to anything that happens in
subdirectories that weren't there before it got initialized.

Is this a known bug? Or is it perhaps specific to my environment (Ubuntu
10.04 LTS 32 bit with node 0.6.8).

Kris