I have no idea what dscape/p/ is trying to achieve. Missmatch looks and feels
more like Haskell or OCaml to me, though your comment on strings is fair. (if
you can explain those 30 LOCs and why I'd enjoy using them, go for it :))

Also, UNDER 1k including HEAVY commenting, to be fair.

-- Joshua Gross
Christian / Web Development Consultant / BA Candidate of Computer Science,
UW-Madison 2013
414-377-1041 / http://www.joshisgross.com