I want to create an end-point for uploading image files. i want it to be as
fast as possible
I use formidable but the 'file' event never being emitted and i don't see
the file in /tmp/upload (process.env.TMP).

any idea why?

http://pastebin.com/sMefhfsf

maybe it's the way i curl it?
curl -H "Content-type: application/x-www-form-urlencoded" --upload-file
pic.JPG 0.0.0.0:3001/api -v

   1.    form.parse(req, function(err, fields, files) {
   2.       console.log(fields); // => a lot of text in the terminal
   3.       console.log(files); // => {}
   4.
   5.       res.writeHead(200);
   6.       res.end();
   8.
   9.     form.on('file', function(name, file) {
   10.       console.log('file event', name); // never gets here