It's that time of year again :)

We're returning to Walker Creek Ranch for another unconference on node.js. All
the details, and pictures from last year, are up at:

http://www.nodeconf.com/

Tickets are available now. You can purchase a ticket with a bed in a shared
room or choose to bring your own tent and sleeping bag and get a reduce rate
"CampOut" ticket. Significant others and kids are also welcome, just register
them for the relevant SO ticket for a small fee (10 - 30 dollars). And we're
running a shuttle up to the camp from SF twice on the 4th.

We've talked about it on NodeUp a few times but SummerCamp is the most
important conference/meetup related thing we do. While NodeConf is great and a
tremendous effort by all those involved, SummerCamp is where we get together
and figure out the direction that node.js needs to go and we really need input
from a wide range of people, including newcomers, so I can't encourage people
enough to come out and join us.

-Mikeal