Wow, thanks!

Yes the framework could be mixed with other frameworks (like... it could be
mixed with jQuery + it only uses one name in the global namespace). It does
not overlap a lot with jQuery because the main goal is not to make the DOM
or CSS easier to use but to provide a graphical way of creating the
graphical part of an application... Much like flash in fact, but targeting
the html5 runtime.

I don't know how good the idea of swallowapps is but it seems to me that
most existing client-side web frameworks try to make the DOM friendlier to *
program*. I want to explore a completely different path, to hide the
technicalities (html, css) most of the time, and provide graphic tools for
doing graphic design: an authoring-tool-centric alternative. Lots of
presentation / usability / workflow issues still remain...

Hugo