Install GoDaddy SSL certificate with Node.js

I want to use https for my web app which is running on Microsoft
Azure.

I used IIS to generate certificate for GoDaddy then downloaded two files:
<domain name>.crt
gd_iis_intermediates.p7b
Then I followed procedures described in GoDaddy to export and password
protect my <domain name>.pfx certificate. Uploaded to MS Azure now my site
is serving https only.

Now I need to use https.createServer(options, [requestListener]) as
described in:
http://nodejs.org/api/https.html

// curl -k https://localhost:8000/var https = require('https');var fs =
require('fs');
var options = {
  key: fs.readFileSync('test/fixtures/keys/agent2-key.pem'),
  cert: fs.readFileSync('test/fixtures/keys/agent2-cert.pem')};

https.createServer(options, function (req, res) {
  res.writeHead(200);
  res.end("hello world\n");}).listen(8000);

There is not a key when I am using IIS so I have to extract
it from the .pfx and remove the password or to use the .pfx
directly (which needs a password). How is the right way to
handle this?

var https = require('https');var fs = require('fs');
var options = {
  pfx: fs.readFileSync('server.pfx')};