On Monday, August 13, 2012 9:04:57 PM UTC+1, Bradley Meck wrote:

> This looks similar to the work on isolates from a while back, can you
> enumerate the differences and if you are managing some of the more complex
> state of processes like process.env / process.cwd?

I started from understanding the 0.7 code and re-used some bits of it.  I
can't really be definitive on how it differs as I never found a good
description of where that work was going to end up, best I let others
comment really. There is opportunity to separate out state fairly easily, I
nearly went down that path but thought better keep it simple for now, so if
you use features like env and cwd changes will be visible to all the LWP
modulo any caching that might be happening that I have not seen. Similarly
if one LWP listens on a port others won't be able to etc.

Kev