actually... i dont like it. and i dont see how it improves my development
work, it introduces xml back and misuse it, a language serialize structured
data, for logic expression.
it removes ; and braces but it introduces verbosity.

i'd rather use coffee script.

oh and it forces me to use your editor.

and it looks ugly, but thats my opinion ;)