Hi,

Thanks to all of you for your answers.

I gave a try, the results is in this commit :
https://github.com/nfroidure/VarStream/commit/89a14f237d5f3b4046df4a92770a4e77cdbd680a

The example given by dominic now runs like proves this tests :
https://github.com/nfroidure/VarStream/commit/4e6a5802504d7a86f8dc607944148163fd2953cd

Would be nice if you could review it cause i'm not sure i done it the right
way.

Have a nice day