I'm new to nodejs (and javascript).

I want to be able to shroud the javascript source running into node.

I figured if the javascript is read in as a memory image before its
parsed/interpreted, I could
decrypt it in between reading and parsing (is it parsed as its read?)

The decryption algorithm is within the binary (along with the keys).   The
binary is distributed with
the application, so this approach could work.

I've looked at node running in gdb and I can't see where this is cleanly
defined.  Help/advice would be
appreciated.

Marty