Hi All,

I'm really enjoying playing around with Node.js and am currently writing a HTTP
caching proxy with it, since it feels like a nice fit and this is a good toy
project.

I'm currently a Ruby (and to some extent PHP) developer by profession, though
the technologies I use tend to vary with my mood and the times!  Node.js has
excited me and things like flatiron.js look great on the surface.  But one
thing keeps niggling at me.  I can't find a solid-looking ORM.  There seem to
be plenty of NoSQL wrappers out there, but what about SQL-based ORMs?  Or
better, something that is completely data-store agnostic, like DataMapper for
Ruby (even if it's not really the datamapper pattern).

I guess I'm just curious if there are things out there that I don't know about.
 Is there a decent list somewhere?  I'm talking about actual ORMs.  Not
adapters for writing raw SQL and getting rudimentary recordsets backā€¦ though
that's obviously a pre-requisite for an ORM.

Cheers,

Chris