Dominik,

Did you ever get an answer on this? I too have found issues with the Sigar
implementation. It appears sigar from a library standpoint is the best
option to use, so now I am at a crossroads to fix the node-sigar module for
node 7.x+ or redesign it. Have you proceeded with anything in regards to
development?